Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Holiday makes



The Day I arrived in Devon it was lovely and sunny,so much I got a bit burnt sitting in my friends garden.


The weather went down hill after that.

We had a few wet days but that did not stop us from going out.

On our trip to Exeter we got rely wet and some lady were out in just sandals.

As I stay with friend I take some craft work to do so I took this Red work

and some knitting ready for Teddy Day in Great Ellingham on the 14th July.

I will show you them when I have finished them.     


This is just the right size to use as a mat under my sewing machine.


Do pop by again, I love all you comments .

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute red work design! Hope the weather eventually improves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.