Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Of to the Olympics

 Having made the dog and wellington bag I was asked to make one in apple fabric for

Sandra of Ashill Fruit Farm.
                                                 www.norfolkpureapplejuice.co.uk

I have added extra pockets as this bag is off to the Olympic's with her.

We use to meet at a market that has now closed due to lack of village support.

Sandra also wanted this bag to take to markets to hold different things on her stall.

I will make some more bag's for Apple Day at Gressinhall  in October.

I do not know what design I will do yet.



-----------------------------------------

The Weather hear can not decide if it is summer yet as we are fast approaching the longest day.

The rain however has put a stop to the hosepipe ban and thing are growing fast including the weeds.

I now need another project to start maybe that jelly roll????

Till next time enjoy what ever you are doing

2 comments:

  1. I like your bags! It must feel fun to go food shopping with an apple bag!
    Good luck with the jelly roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just amazed to read of somebody who actually has tickets for the Olympics! Nice bag too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.