Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

Just arived

I have just subscribed to Sewing World and this was a free gift.I am not a fan of Jelly rolls but I will not look a gift horse in the mouth.
Watch this space to see what I make.

The weather is not so good to-day I just hope it gets better for tomorrow and the rest of the Bank holiday as so meany things are going on.

The Pageant on the Thames looks a lot of fun for anyone that can get along, I will have to watch on T.V.

I had better stop wittering on and do some work. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thank you for adding my to your 'Blogs I follow' list. It is fun to read what you and City Krafter have been up to. You make a lot of bags, don't you? Will the jelly roll also turn into a bag, or maybe a stripy quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tricia, popped across to say hello after visiting Jane at Open Studios last week - amazing we have almost th same photo of her log cabin! It is amazing isn't it?

    I'm keen on meeting as many Norfolk bloggers as I can, so was great to hear about you. Will be searching back into your archive - much to enjoy. All best, Lynne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.