Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

using an old laptop

I am using my daughters old laptop as my new computer is not up and running yet.There will be no photos until thing are sorted out.On Tuesday I went to a very interesting talk given by Malcom Cudmore on art using Coloured Pencils,hop over to http://www.malcom-cudmor.com to see his work.Wednesday was spent with Jane Clark learning how to print photos onto fabric.I am going to use this to make a memory quilt over the years for my Grandchildren.Saturday was Old Buckenham Fate were I meet a lot of people I had not seen for a very long time.Next Saturday I will be at a quilting day with Norfolk Young Quilters and Sunday it is Shropham Dog Show.The weather for the week-end looks good so hopefully there well be lot of people out and about .



I will close now as the engineer has just call to say he is on his way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.