Pages

Sunday 16 September 2012

Hever Castle,Kent,U.K

The Chairwoman of the quilt group I go to arranged a trip to Hever Castle, to see the quilt exhibition put on by Region 2 of the quilters guild.I had taken lot of lovely photos to share with you but on reading the program I can not use them  (on websites or in Magazines ) with out the makers permission.As not all the makers were there I have not been able to get there consent.There were some stunning quilt , hand and machine quilted ,brightly coloured and pastel ones all made with great care.Out side there were Kites spinning  the wind and a Tudor quilted Gown in white.

Perhaps the photos will get put onto a site from the Guild.

1 comment:

  1. The publishing of quilt photos is a difficult one isn't it? In the past I have always credited the quilter when I've posted photos from shows but it seems this might not be good enough any more. My opinion is that once we have shown a quilt, i.e. put it in the public domain, we can't really expect to control where it is shown and have to have faith that people will give us a name check. Hey ho, it's the way of things these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.