Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

A little Dying


 I have spent an afternoon on a dying course.

This was the result but I have now lots more idea's .



Some year's ago a friend and I had talked about

going to www.woad-inc.co.uk but never made it.


Now this friend is talking about taking another friend

                                                                                  of hers, so I have decided to go next week anyway.


                                                                                   I will let you know what it is like.


                                                   ____________________________________


                                                                                   Hear is another bag completed for an order

                                                                                    and has now flown to it's new home.
                                                                       
                                                                                  As part of the quilting I have added  machine      

                                                                                 free hand  butterfly's.

                                                                     





-----------------------------------

                            This Saturday I am of to TEDDY DAY  at Great Ellingham Norfolk .

I just hope the weather is kind.


If it rain's next week it will be a good excuse to stay in and sew.

all for now





3 comments:

  1. I did a workshop with Ian at woad inc, you will have a great time. Looking forward to reading how you get on.
    http://piecenpeace.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/wonderful-woad.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your bag and your dying are lovely. I especially like the way you encircled your butterfly - just a touch more interest and focus. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.