Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

The Woad Centre

I have spent time looking around the woad exhibition  at Beetley,Dereham in Norfolk.

www.woad-inc.co.uk   The above I have copped from there leaflet , I hope you can enlarge it enough to read in. I found it very interesting, as to how much of the plant is used in different ways.Well worth the trip.I might treat myself to a Dying Day .

                                    --------------------------------------

The weather is much in proved so now it is time to get the garden tided while the sun shines.
I hope you are all getting the weather you want,as there are parts of the world the are in more trouble than England.
    Enjoy your week.
                                    ---------------------
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I do think you would enjoy a dyeing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW can you let me have your email address so that I can reply to the lovely comments you leave on my blog please?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.