Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

The Sun has got his hat on .....................

 I just love it when I can start eating things from the garden.This the first, along with new potatoes for my dinner.I have now netted the blueberry's but not the raspberry's as thy are latter fruiting.I now have enough blueberry's to put a pot in the freezer.   
Raspberry  'Joan'


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weather is due to change again just in time for the opening of the Olympic  games.I will  try to get the garden  in shape before then and get a little hand work ready to do in front of the T.V.
Sunday 5th August and I will be at Wayland Show.

www.waylandshow.com


1 comment:

  1. Your harvest and your patch look good, I am way behind with the garden but I hope my veggies will catch up. I've enjoyed strawberries and blackcurrants, oh and rhubarb though so not too bad. I love picking and eating things from the garden, so satisfying.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.