Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

Ready for Teddy Day

Football Kit's for Teddy's

I have made 3 different size's in Norwich City colour's.

                                          Then 2 different sized dresses and aprons for Teddy's.




                                    I have made a Cheerleader's outfit and long top and trousers for a doll.


                                 I will be taking my Grandson's Teddy in his ALL BLACK'S rugby kit.

                                 We just need it to stay dry as this is a great day out for all the family.
                             
                                       Saturday   14th July   from mid day.


                                             www.greatellingham.org.uk/festival.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.