Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Where do I go next ?

At the end of last year I joined a local art group,thy have interesting speaker each month.

This month we have been asked to take a long something depicting Winter.

Having tried snow dyeing I though I would take along the fabric.After some though I have decided

to use some of the fabric to make a picture.






          Having got this far I now do not know whether to any more quilting or is it less is more.

                                                        What do you think ?????

                                                           Help please.





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and the perfect fabric for these flowers.
    I would quilt in some twigs, smaller leaves and the outline of some smaller flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ,I have two Quilting days this week with my clubs so will try that next week.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.