Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

What did you do on Sunday?, I did.............


The Grandchildren were due to come up for a few day as it is the schools half term holiday

Saturday I had a phone call to say that my grandson had a temperature so as to unwell.

Having got things ready and nothing planed for the next two days ,WHAT was I to do.

Having made a start on my stash and found long forgotten fabric I have made a new bag.








 It is made from thick fabric so I have not added any form of wading or stiffening.I have added a zip pocket

and three other pockets to the in side. This will now go into stock ready for the summer craft fairs.

I am attending the first fair of the year  this Saturday, it was cancelled last month due to bad weather. I will be having a sale to reduce my stock of Christmas items , as I then do not have to store them.

                                              ------------------------------------------




As the grandchildren were unable to come I sent them this photo of there Den, the Snowdrops and Aconites are now open and putting on a lovely show.The leaves of the Bluebells are showing as well so thy will not be long now.I love this part of my garden in Spring.





                       I hope the weather will be kind to you and enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.