Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Wren Up Date

Just Fledged
Number 1

Number 2
Number 3
                                                            Number 4

                                I have tried to video but can not down load as you can see.
                                As I was at my garage trying to get the gazebo dry there was
                                such a noise I just had to investigate .I was just in time to see
                                number 1 then 2,3,and 4.It was lovely to see them as thy
                                                   lined up on the fence.


                                Thy hung around until I got my camera
                                                  My neighbour has
                                  given me a photo of one on his finger.

                                   I will come back to a wet time at Pensthorpe.

                                 


1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    How fabulous to see them fledge never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.