Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Owl Book cover


I have just made this book  cover to follow the instructions M.C has written out for the Norfolk Young Quilter as a run through to make certain nothing has been left out.

                                           ------------------------------------------------

M.C. and I are now working on some medieval inspired block. I am enjoying this as it need's some research to find images. The first block  is under way .


Enjoy your sewing and look at the show in Tokyo on other blog .

2 comments:

  1. This makes me smile! If you only knew how many owls were included in quilts at the Tokyo show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids will love this and I know they will have a really busy and instructive day thanks to your and MC's dedicated work! You're doing a great job.
    Look forward to the medieval one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.