Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Finshed my way

 Well after loosing the marks made from the pattern I just tried to mark it the best I could.
Then I lost the crystals,  so when found I stuck them on and called it a day.  So my cats are not to the Stich Witch pattern but thy will still go on my wall.







The  First Snowdrops






I am now working on the folder cover the Norfolk Young quilters will be making in March.
M.C  has worked out the instructions  so I will follow them to see thy make sense. As yet all is fine I will show when finished.


HAPPY SEWING

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the cat quilt. Very romantic with sunset and entwined tails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cats and by losing the marks you made it your own!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.