Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Wayland Agricultural Show

 Two new makes for Wayland show this Sunday. A Kindle cover and a small coin purse .




I will also be raffling this quilt , the last two went well. This way I get the money for the quilt and somebody gets a real bargain . If all the number's do not go on Sunday we have our craft fair in the Town Hall on Thursday so I can sell more then .There will be   STORRY TIME  with author and illustrator of   Giraffe in a Scarf     and   Goat in a Coat .  For children 3yrs and up.


The colour is not quit right .
 
 
We have had terrific thunder storms to day so I am hopping the field the show is on will b dry for Sunday. Last years show was cancelled due to the field being flooded due to an Anglian Waters pump failure .  This Show has been going for 140 yrs.


I have been doing a bit of teaching over the past few weeks , Putting a concealed zip and pocket for a bag, Young Quilters and log cabin in a circle, after taking a Friends place on a workshop as she was not well, I then taught her how it as done.   I think it is time to stop this and go to bed as I have more swing to do to morrow.

1 comment:

  1. You are so busy with all things quilty and 'craft fairy', I love the coin purse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.