Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Little Ellingham Vintage show

                                   Off to two more craft event.



To-morrow our Fair in Attleborough Town Hall we have Story Time for young children as it is the school holidays. The two books are written and read by Karen Clark with illustrations by Paula Hickman.




This week-end and Leafy and I will be at Little Ellingham Vintage show. An event we have not done before so not certain on the number of people it attracts, it is on for the whole week-end .



I have just tried to remove some marks made on some of my work ,I hope it works   or I will have to sell at half price. Why do people not own up ?? O.K. enough of the whining .



My runner beans are doing well as is the trumpet vine , you can just see one of the beans .



 The trumpet vine I first found growing in West Vancouver next door to a place my Uncle and Aunt took me for Coffee at   The Bread Garden  .



The flower only last about a day .
But as you can see there are plenty to come.
 
Off to put up posters in the town for our Craft Fair to-morrow .
 
Have a good day and pop back soon.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the fair. It is always hard to know how to work at unknown places.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.