Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Blog 101

Happy    New Year  to All

I have now bloged 100 times.

I have joined a group of knitters and stitches

at our local library.

We have been asked to produce some bunting

for a display to do with America as in this part

of East Anglia there were a lot of air bases

in the war.

My contribution are the four block below.



        
                                          I thought I would make  blocks to tell the story of

                                             The Underground Railroad Quilt Code

                                          It is a story not know much about in England,

                                           most people have heard of the Amish quilts.

                                          Our Librarian said said she would use them

                                            to give a talk to the children.

                                           I will close now to get New Year lunch.

1 comment:

  1. Found a new blogspot that you will love
    temeculsquiltco,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.