Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

Nw Zealand cushion cover numbr 2

 
Finished at last.

                                               Hear it is with it's mate.

 I have spent the morning in the garden doing some weeding, this afternoon the forecast rain has arrived, so having nothing else planed I got on and finished the cushion cover I started months ago . All I had to do was the piping and put the back on. I love the Jenny Rayment pattern. I still have two more fat quarts to use,  just waiting for the right pattern for the fabric.   Another thing for  "show and tell on Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. I, too, love what you can do with Jenny Rayment's patterns. By the way, she was doing her 'strip act' at the Quilts Fashion Show at FOQ, and my friend went to see her at her stand so I have seen her just recently.
    I love your striking cushions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the matching multi-colour thread it really finishes it off! I have been dying to see how you got on with your cushion. I did not realise quite how wonderful Jennie Rayment was until I saw all her stall at the FOQ. Unfortunately I did not get to see her as she was busy teaching on the 3 occassions I went to find her stall. However, I did but 3 of her books so that made up for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.