Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Young Quilters

This is the work of the Young Quilters.
Thy worked really well to make the cushion covers  in a day.
 
 
The Jasmine my daughter gave me is flowering well this year  I just wish you could smell it.





 
 
              We Have had two day with some rain so it has cooled down a bit.



 Last week end when at a Craft fair I was asked if I had any Kindle covers. That evening I just had to try one to take back the next day to se if it worked before making any to sell. This is the sample, what do you think. The cost over the internet would not sell at Craft Fairs I go to, so I will have to keep the price down.




I have been busy this last week Teaching at our Quilt group, Young Quilter and going to a workshop. To day has been spent staring on some blinds for a friends conservatory and a bit of gardening.   I am now of to make myself some English pancakes for my tea.
I hope you all have a good week and get the thing done you want to do.

1 comment:

  1. I love the kindle cover, what a great idea! I think they will sell like hot cakes, everyone has a kindle these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.