Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

Hanging basket

One of my £10 hanging basket

One of my new make

A set of new coasters
  



                          I had a good time a this years Teddy Day , I was nice and cool as the craft was in the Church. One of my bags is heading to America, that make 3 in all to have gone that way.
 To-day at Attleborough Carnival it might be a bit different as we are in a Marque .There will be all the Floats arriving after driving through the town at about 1am but I will set off soon to get set up. I  hope to finish selling raffle ticket for a large quilt to-day.

We are having a heat wave, I hope you are enjoying your weather what ever you are having.


                     happy sewing





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.