Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Attleborough Carnival



                                Just some of the float at this years Attleborough Carnival.

There were quite a few people and the fun fair appeared to be very busy. Sale were not great , I had interest in the quilt raffle  but not enough to finish it off. Luckily I am out again next week-end so will try again,it is a double quilt so at £1 a go there are a lot of numbers. 






This is the first picking of my Blueberry's and a few Strawberry's .I can only grow the Blueberry's in pot's  as my soil is not suitable. With this hot ,dry spell of weather we are having I need to water every day. I have been on a water meter for some 20yrs so only my food gets watered and I save grey waters as well.


I am not doing much sewing at the moment just a bit of mending.

Off to do my lunch ,new potatoes,   lettuce, and blueberry's all from the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.