Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Lot's of Craft Fairs





I have been very busy over the last few week's.This was of my stall in Bunwell Church.As you can see we had our stall over the pew's so I have an Angel in the photo.


                                                     ------------------------------------

All my fair's have been successfully ,I am glad I made stock in advance.I have this week-end free before starting 2 or 3 fair's a week until mid December . 

                                                     --------------------------------------

My daughter and grandchildren have just been for a visit and we had a birthday party for my grandson, as he will be 4 yrs next week.Where dose the time go.    The next time thy will be up to visit it will be Christmas.
I just have a few presents left to make and others to buy.

The weather here has got colder and the night longer but we have nothing compared to the pour people of America .

                  The Hedgehog is still coming for food but the fish have slowed down in feeding.


                                                            ------------------------------------

                        My next craft fair will be at  Attlborough Town Hall on 8th October then

                               Wymondham Collage    Norfolk    on Saturday 10th October
                           
                                                 www.wymondhamcollage.org


                            I will try not to leave it so long before bloging again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.