Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Autumn sun

                                The Silver Birch looked like gold so I just had to save the shot.

I have been very busy going out to craft fairs.There has not been much time for bloging.

    Sales are going well , I am glad I had made plenty of stock as time between fairs is so short.

On week-end soon I will be out three time in a row ,at three different places.
               
                             Good job it only happens at Christmas.

As you can see my garden still need tiding but I must be careful as the Hedgehog is still calling

by each night for food and I have no idea where it will be hibernating.


I must close now, lunch to get and more job to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.