Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

St Andrew's Church ,Eaton, Norfolk, U.K.
There are not many Thatched Churches around but this one is looking very clean and tidy.I do not know when it was last thatched.The photo was taken from the car park when I had just arrived,  by the time I packed up it was raining  hard.


The Craft Fair is always well attended as the organisers do a large leaflet drop and it is next to a big well known supermarket. It was good to catch up with people I have not seen for a few years.Sale's went well,(still not made my fortune) but covered the day's cost.

Next week I have been asked to give a talk on my quilting and the quilts made for Project Linus by the different quilt groups. I have also been asked to submit a piece of fabric art for Breckland Art Trail exhibition to be hung in the local Library.


Then Friday evening  Craft fair   Old Buckenham School     7pm till 9pm
         Saturday          Craft fair   Shropham              Coffee morning
         Sunday   Attleborough Carnival and Lights              1pm till 5pm


We have been lucky here as we have no flooding , the wind is doing some damage but it is due to die down soon.( to strong to put the washing out).

I will close now, will give up dates next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.