Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Craft Fair in Eaton ( Norfolk )

I am off to Eaton, St Andre's Church Hall on Saturday to a craft fair. I have missed the last two years so am looking forward to meeting everyone again.  I think I will take this wall hanging now I have added the pole and cord to hanging it by.  St Andrew's  Church has a thatched roof and I will try and get a photo for my next blog.


The weather here wet so no chance to get my washing out for a blow or doing any tiding up in the garden. Most of the leaves are off the tree and shrubs and just the odd one left on the grape vine. I will spend time to day doing some knitting of my daughter's Christmas present. She has chosen it herself so as she follows my blog I can talk about it. Her blog is   Greetings from Guernsey .

The washing machine has now stopped so I will now go and hang it up to dry in doors.

                   by for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.