Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Shopping trip

Just some of the good's from the Knitting & Stitching Show I went to last Friday.The weather when we arrived at Alexandra Palace as lovely and clear and the view over London was so good I could see the  "Shard " and "Canary Wharf " both very tall interesting buildings.


As I did not get to the Festival of Quilts this year I was pleased to see the winning quilts on show .There were three halls to look in ,one had the Graduates work on display.Very interesting.

One Quilt on display use 1" squares .     When my scraps get that small I give up .

On show as you walked in was work by the  Embroiderers' Guild and a Knitted Village .

I do wish I had taken my camera as there was no restrictions on most of the exhibits.  

In the main hall were all the trade stands, as you can see I did buy some thing but not fabric.  I have plenty.

I had a lovely day ,it has been a very busy week with fairs on Thursday and Saturday so now I get a chance 

to look at and use some of the thing I bought.

I will show you what ideas I come up with another time.

Happy Sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.