Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Autumn Colour's

The leaf's on my Purple Acer is starting to turn now.

Th Apple's on this tree are so sweet.

 My Daughter tells me thy will stay on the tree just getting redder.

This was her tree that came to me when she moved,

It was a patio tree ,in a pot, I have now planted it in the ground,

it has saved on the watering this year.

This Sunflower has grown from a seed that has fallen from the Bird feeder .

It would look nice if it was nearer to the Acer.

I am still picking my Autumn raspberry's,

The garden is in need of weeding and getting the been's

taken down and put in the compost bin.

For the last few years I have planted a Courgette in last years

compost bin and have had good results, this helps in the breaking

down of every thing and keeps the plant under control.

The plant tumbles down the outside and the fruit is easy to pick.



----------------------

It is still raining so I have worked on a pattern and made two

purses , one is using the very last of the 2yd of apple fabric,

so I hope it sells, the other is for me.

I still have 3 of the spring fasteners from my shopping

at "Ally Pally"

I will us my purse for my change at Craft Fairs.

I think I will get on with my knitting now

and see what is on the T.V.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think that the apples can get much redder...looks like they're ready to eat, yum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.