Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

Getting the sewing machine out



                                      Time to get the sewing machine out again.
                               The family have gone home and will not be back until Easter.
                                  When we all get together for my Mother's birthday.

I do my sewing and computing in my smallest bedroom so everything has to be put away.

The fabric above is a pale green ( photo dose not do justice ) I have enough fabric to make two dresses for my granddaughter .Thy will probably get made this week end.




                                                               Sew before Snow

                          +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



We have a forecast of getting snow this week end,so I thought I would take some photos of the first flowers of the year before thy get covered. I do not clear the leaves as the black birds love to turn them over to find grubs to eat.


 

As you can see the flower are not open yet but look good anyway.Just a bright spot at the bottom of my garden.

                     I will get my lunch before sewing again.
   
                    Enjoy your week end what ever you are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I'll go out in the morning and look for my snowdrops. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.