Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

VW camper van

VW camper van.


I have just finished this tote bag.

The hand work I did at a fair on Saturday as it was a bit quite.

The design  is on both sides and I have put pockets on the inside.

-----------------------------------------

Tomorrow I will be up bright and early  as our quilting group are off

on a supply's shopping trip.

I hope to come home with only what I really  need .

We have a competition to see how much money the coach has spent

It is quite a lot as we are on a 48 seat coach.

The winner gets money that then helps to pay for there supply's.

It is also a good time to catch up with people from some other

club's.

---------------------------------------------------


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of the coach spending competition! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.