Pages

Sunday 13 May 2012

In my garden

                            I thought I would show you what a lovely day we have had to-day 

                                        I have spent the morning catching up on the gardening.
The first of the fragrant Azaleas to open.

The Blue Bell's under the tree that is my grandson's den.

He might have to share with his little sister this year.

Just a few of the cowslips that have spreed around. 

This is a small apple tree my daughter passed to me when she went to
live in Guernsey.

just a few more Blue Bell's.

I am off making charity quilt's to-morrow and teaching

on Tuesday.


The class is putting in zips to make a pocket in a bag.


As the day is still bright and sunny I will put some washing on the line in the hope

That it will dry.








1 comment:

  1. What a lovely day make everybody feel so much brighter and ready for summer.
    We hope!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.