Pages

Sunday 27 May 2012

Another Year Older

Wroxham Barns

This where a friend and I went on my Birthday  outing.

We started with coffee and a cheese scone then into

the shops.

As my stash a little short I just had to buy some batting and black fabric .

We them went into Wroxham  and had lunch by the river but had to sit inside

as it was a bit windy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A view from my bedroom.

The sent just comes in when I have the patio doors open.

The sun has made them open now and thy look just stunning .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Diamond Jubilee

I have been working on this stained glass window

with a group from our library.

Others will be adding   to it and then it will be displayed

on one of the boards .

I found the velvet difficult as it was constantly

moving even with spray bast.

I am now of to enjoy the sunshine with a coffee

out side next to my Azaleas.

I hope the weather is good where you are.


Please leave a comment and I will get

back to you.  

1 comment:

  1. Love your azaleas, and happy birthday to you. Coffee and a trip to Sew Creative sounds great to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.