Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

Getting my inspiration back

The weather had been getting better after the the very cold winter so I have been trying to catch up on the weeding.

I have also helped a few quilters put block together using Quilt-as-u-go and another make her first bag.

Next week I have another workshop using   Embroidery Stitches  to quilt.So I must get ready for that.


-----------------------------------------------


This is a dwarf apple tree my Daughter gave me , I do not think it will support all that fruit so I will have to do some thinning at the   June Drop.  


                                                  -------------------------------------------



Last weekend my Granddaughter was 2yr's old and I was invited to her party. This was all set up as she was having her nap.Both grandchildren were surprised as I had take TED with me.
TED is a Bear that has a lot of adventures hear in Norfolk but had never been to London on the Bus.

                                                      Just waiting for the party to start .



                                               Is there Honey sandwiches for tea .

                                                   ----------------------------------

I guess I had better star to sort out my sewing/computer room and get some work done , find that fabric I am looking for.

                                     I hope your week goes well.

                                        Thanks for popping over.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ted! I take Travel Ted with me whenever I travel :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.