Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Busy making this week


Hoping  you all had a good week.

 I have managed to get some Baby hooded towels and appliquéd a dolphin on to the hood .Last week I appliquéd onto some baby bibs and sold them . I hope the towel's do as well next time.







 Next I found this dog fabric and put together two quick shoppers. The bag can go inside out and have the pockets on the inside, as I have used French seams. 






 Having gone through my stash I found some more  fabric and once in the mind for sewing I just had to get on with making more bags.I do have a three day Fair at the end of May  so  hopefully will need a lot of stock. The three have come up different shapes due to the  fabric I had, the 6 pockets on the outside can be very useful. One suggestion was as a craft bag .



 
                                                I now wait for the next inspiration.

                                                 Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Great bag factory you've got there! Yes, pockets on the outside are good for things you don't want to dig inside the bag for.
    Keep up the good work and good luck with the fair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.