Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

 Well I have not been on holiday but looking after my Mother as she has been quit ill , with two spells in hospital. As she is now back to normal I will catch up.






                          Hear are two bag I have made for stock with a few good fairs coming in the summer.








I have had time to-day to get my grass cut as the weather has turned a corner.
There are signs of spring as there are now 16 frogs in my small pond.
The fish are now feeding and the Hedgehog has made it's return.
 
Now I have to get ready for our monthly Town Craft fair , putting up banners ,buying milk for the coffee and getting the table plan for the caretaker and picking up the key.
  We have two new stall holders this month as well as a free competition for children   ( thy are still on Holiday )
I will soon have to get going with designing and making some new bags. 

                   I am just going to enjoy the nice day, enjoy your's.                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.