Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Out of this mess

                                         This is the mess that was my sewing room.
                           After some sorting out and finding fabric my creative side kicked in.



                                                --------------------------------------------




                           
                                  Just a small amount from my   Bits Bag  and  heat & bond .




      Then I found fabric to make a  Stitch Witch  pattern .Lynette Harris has kindly give me written permission to sell any of her made up patterns. I still have to stitch around the leaves but have to get some matching thread. 




                                                        www.stitch-witch.org.uk

                                           I must go shopping for thread now.
                                           

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.