Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

Two days of fairs

I have just had two days at different fairs.As it is the school holidays there were not many family's around.
All I can think family's are away, perhaps trying to find some SUN.I did sell a baby quilt to-day.

Winter has returned with April showers.A few nights of frost ,so I just hope the flower buds on the apple tree and fig tree do get nipped.The fig tree is in its second year and has 6 fig buds so I hope to have my own fresh figs this year.

I hope it will stay dry to-morrow so I can cut the grass.

The birds are nesting and the wren has made a nest in a box I have right near my kitchen window.
If I can I will try for a photo sum time.

Now I think I will take a look at my new book.

It will be good hear from you as to what you are up to.

Happy sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.