Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Fridays Gift party

Just a few photos of the gifts I had displayed

around the house.

This is some of my work.


This is my daughters card display.






















This is Leanne's beautiful handmade silver jewellery.

you can see more of her work on her web site.

www.jewellerybyleafy.com









The weather hear is wonderful,with the sun shining and it look to stay for a few days.

I an going out to-morrow with a friend to a fabric shop.We do enjoy our trips out and try only to spend on

what we NEED, and not on what we like.

I think( as we all do ) I will not spend     I will let you know.


I have just revived my   SEW EZI    table. It is FAB ,a much larger and flatter area to work on.It will be so

easy to take to workshops and to store when the family come to stay as it folds down like an ironing board

            seweziuk          just take a look.

All for now I hope you to are having some sunny weather to make you feel good.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. I hope you had great success with your party.
    It m.ust take lots of time to make so many things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.