Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

No Photos

I have no photos to add to-day.This week was the first day at our monthly Craft fairs in my town.
We had lot of new people through the doors and some of our new stall holders did very well.
It was good to catch up with everyone as we have had two months off.We then had  some sorting out to do ready for the April fair as the children well be on holiday for Easter.There will be a competition and "Sand Art" for the children.
I spent most of yesterday on the computer putting out the adds.( all good practice , thank goodness for spellchecker )But I must remember to use it.

To-day it was Great Hockham  Farmers Market and thy have managed to get a butcher and greengrocer,there food looks very good so I hope thy keep coming,as I can then get my Sunday dinner.

I have had another nice feed back for a special order on a bag.It is really lovely when that happens.

so on a happy note I will stop and go and read everyone else blog to see what thy have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.