Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Grandchildren

I have just spent the last few day having my Daughter and two grandchildren to stay.

It is great fun,my grandson is now 3yr so we had a little party for his playing pass the parcel and Birthday cake.

This year the favorite toy is any thing to do with Fireman Sam.

My granddaughter is now sitting up and will soon be on the move after all the toys.

Half the washing is done but still need to get it dry, that could take some time as the weather is not great this time of year.

I have enough stock made to cover this weeks fair,so when time allows I cane make for the next few weeks.

My diary is quit full on the run up to Christmas.Eaton only have the Christmas Fair so it is busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.