Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

Eaton Craft Fair

This time last year I was getting ready for Eaton Craft fair as it was one

week later.

I did not make it to the fair as we had SNOW and a car went into the back of my car.

                                      What a difference in the weather this year.
            
                                    It seams strange to see Sweet Peas flowering still in November

                                   and leaves still on the trees.

                                    I have just picked the last of my Autumn raspberry's.

                                   the Hedgehog is still coming to eat so will get well feed for his

                                   long sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.