Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Artline

   
 
On a Tuesday once a month I go to an evening art group.
Most meetings we have a speaker but this month it as a workshop. 
This painting was done by copping a photograph.
The one below was a copy of a painting done by the artist.  

 
I think I need more practice as I have not used my paints in a long time. 
Perhaps I can use this idea to make a fabric picture from my trip to Guernsey. 
 
 
The bad storm that came through on Monday managed to miss this part of Norfolk. We just had strong wind for about an hour. Other parts of East Anglia did not fair so well ,with power lines down  and people still without power to-day ( 4 day later ) Luckily the weather is mild and the Red Cross now have mobile vans giving out hot drinks.
 
 
I will get my sewing machine going again to-morrow as I have plans for a new bag.
Watch this space.
 
Happy Halloween   
 
 
 
 
                                     

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear you were spared the devastating storm. Have fun with the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.