Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Using Jenny Rayment's book

                             This will form the side panel's of my Christmas table runner.

            The centre panel is made from squares of red or cream with squares of cream folded on the corners. The folded edge is then rolled and hand stitched in place.  The above is made from two strips of cream and a strip of red stitched with folded edges onto the red .I have stitched a bar at intervals so I can roll the edge  and stitch that down. These are all different elements from Jenny's book  ( Creative Tucks and Textures )   I will try and get more done this week but I have our Craft fair this week and Norfolk Young  Quilters an Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I also bought Jenny's book from the Quilt show at the NEC. It is so inspiring! I am looking forward to seeing your christmas table runner finished! Its looking very good already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.