Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hockwold Country fair

The things you meet when out and about.

This was to oldest lorry in the the parade 

Suffolk Punch ,now a rare breed

 Another rare sight



Just a few photos from Sundays fair.The weather was lovely, just a bit windy. Our pitch was quit close to the main ring,with our back to the wind.  Quit cosy.
As the weather was so good the Fair as well attended  and sales were much better than last week-end.
At the end of the week there will lots more photos on there web site.

Hockwold-cum-wilton  Norfolk U.K.

As I had a busy week with my daughter and family hear for a few day as well it is now time to do all the washing, ironing, gardening before my next visitors next craft fair and visitors next week.


No sewing for a few weeks but lots of outings.

enjoy your week  

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to see summer has arrived in Norfolk. Looks like a perfect day for a fair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.