Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Attleborough Town Light's

 Just some photo's of the light's around the town square, thy look much better in real life.


 I did not get a chance to see the' switch on ' as I was busy inside the town hall where I had my stall.
Once again the town was full of fair ride's and stall in the street as well as three hall's full of stall's.

The stall's in the town hall were all local crafter's, most return each year and have there same spot ,that way people know just where to look for there favourite smallholder.

Our Monthly fairs have come to an end for this year,we will be back in March/April date to be decided.

I have now put  the small amount of stock I have left away for next year and can concentrate on finishing my Christmas gifts.I will show the carry cot I have made my granddaughter later.

                                 ------------------------------------------------------------

                                         
                                                      just some wild life

Long Tailed Tits
This is not very clear as it was taken through glass only 3 feet from my kitchen.
I had a flock of  long tailed tits come onto my feeders,the first time this year.It might be the only time this winter as I do not see them often.

      my next blog will be on a workshop I have been to run by Norfolk Quilters.
                 till then happy crafting.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.