Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Great fun had by all

The weather could not have been better for my grandchildrens weeks holiday.Near to where I live is a Aquatic center with pet shop.( a bit like a mini zoo) This Giant Tortoise had the children fascinated ,going in and out of his house.My grandson also loved looking at some small snakes .We went there to buy some gold fish for my pond,and came home with 5, all different .

A couple of days were spent at the beach,there are some lovely quiet sand ones in Norfolk.Just small shops for ice cream,tea and of course the LOOs.

It is very quiet now thy have gone home.
                                      ----------------------------------
To-morrow it is quilting at my local group and all our machines are being P>A>T  tested so I have got the Red Hart quilt ready for hand sewing on the Quilt-as-u-go.
                                        ----------------------------------------

I am at a two day Festival at the week-end and will do some more to the quilt then.It creates interest for people to see you working and proves your the maker and it has not been imported.

There will be lot of thing going at North Elmham,Norfolk. The weather should be O.K. hears hoping for lot of sales.       
                                       I hope you all have a good week - end.

                                               ---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.