Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

Off to Gt Hockham

I will be going to Gt Hockham Farmers and craft market to-morrow.

 I just hope the roads are not to ice as it is cross country for me.

  I will be disappointed if we do not get any visitors.

     -------------------------------------------------

 We have just had our Town Hall Crafters New year lunch,

the group was smaller this year due to iillness and holidays.

We have new members joining this year with some interesting

crafts.
--------------------------------------------------------

I will close now to get packed up ready for an early start

in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe journey and a good day. I'm staying in, it was minus 13 here first thing, about minus 7 now, brrr.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.