Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

Did I spend ?

Well I did SHOP at Chilford.Patterns and fabric but could not find what I needed for an order but know a site to look at now.We arrived Early and set to trying to find just the right thing,thimbles,blades and patterns.Then I found a stall with children's novelty fabric so just had to buy some suitable for boys aprons.I can not start sewing just yet as to-morrow I am at our guilds regional day.We have two speakers Kathy Unwin and Margaret Johnson and I am looking forward to that.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Trish,
    It was great to meet up at Alveva Quilt Show. Jenn and I went to Chilford too! We had a great time and the quilts,wallhangings were great. Jenn loved the waistcoats and I loved the journal pages. Happy quilting.
    Best wishes,
    Jane C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.