Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Two new Tote bags






I have had a very busy time . The Norfolk Young Quilters have been very active with two workshops making the OWL book cover , as the first one was over subscribed . Last  weekend we were selling fabric ( unsuitable for quilting )at Norfolk Quilters coffee morning.  M.C. and I have had a day cutting out 18 kits for the next Y.Q. workshop in June as well as sorting some fabric for the one in August .

I am also trying to sort out my Mothers bungalow , deciding where thing will go ( to my girls ,storage ,or for sale )

I just had to have my FIX of sewing .Back to my stack for more inspiration and this is the result as well as some for Christmas  but I will leave them for later.

Now to get ready to go and celebrate my Mothers 92nd birthday this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.