Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Shropham the edge of the huricain

After the first rain it managed to dry before we put up the gazebo, using lots of strong guyrops.Not many of my bags stayed on my stall and the rack I hung them from was for ever blowing over.     Leanne's display of jewellery suffered in the same way so at about 1pm we called it a day with NO sales we packed every thing up and went home.That will be the last outdoor event this year as the weather is now getting to wintry.I might try a car boot next week to clear some odd thing from the garage but I do not have to decide until the day .
  My Daughter and grandchildren were staying for a few days and as the rain had stoped on Monday morning we decided to go to Banham zoo.We managed to see lot of the animals being feed.to see the giraffes we went on a walkway which tock us up to there head height and we could see there long black tongue's.
We came home early afternoon for the children to have a sleep,I think we had all blown enough by then.
Thay will be back again in about 6 weeks this time for a birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I love to hear from you.